Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time to Cook


Ahh School holidays finally over. I've been a bit slack on this blog with school holidays on. Must of been having too much fun.

During the holidays I had one night where my daughter had a sleep over at her Grandparents. We still had the bub, but he is so easy (in some ways!). We were going to take advantage of the situation and go out for dinner, but was a miserable rainy night and we were both so tired, that I decided to do a home cooked meal. Since the little boy came along I haven't given much time for cooking. Many quick dinners, bbq's and take aways. So with him asleep I set out to cook. It was so lovely to cook without any interuptions (questions, please help me's, phone calls etc).
The meal was Mushroom and Goats Cheese Rissoto with Salt and Pepper Slow baked Chat Potatos. What a success. It was lovely to get many compliments from Mic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment