Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Amusement

Some days the strangest things amuse me. The other day I decided that my coffee shelf really looked terrible and I should make it look nicer. I have a strange kitchen that doesn't quite make sense to me. I struggle to make it not look unorganised and messy. My house was a real mess that day but I couldn't focus on any house work and just wanted that shelf to look better! Maybe it was more about every other job being big and this was something I could tackle and potentially finish in the time I had. Anyway, I spent some time finding some nice jars I had tucked away to put my tea in that was in the shop boxes and looking rather ratty. By only using what I had in the house, I tidied it up and was rather pleased with the result. It amuses me each time I look at it that I spent so much time trying to make it look nice when no one else may ever notice. I like how the jars still sparkle, I bet they don't in a months time!

2 comments:

  1. I totally get it!
    Hey and I have some more of those glass jars (from the pear jam days) if you want one for that last little box of tea you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Pear Jam Days, I forgot thats what they were from. That would be great if you are not using it.

    ReplyDelete